Carbon Neutral

KEEPING THE GREEN BEENS GREEN AS WE ROAST


carbon-neutral roasting

By using a catalytic converter (just like the ones on cars but much, much bigger) we capture 94.1% of the carbon we create during the roast and offset the remaining 5.9% with the Portel-Para REDD project.


PACKING IN RECYCLABLE BAGS

We pack all our beans into bags fully roadside recyclable.


About the REDD project

The REDD project is working to prevent deforestation in native Amazon. The project is expected to avoid over 22 million tonnes of carbon dioxide equivalent greenhouse gas emissions over a 40-year period.

The project is approved to CCB Standards Second Edition, Climate Adaptation & Biodiversity Gold Level. This accreditation guarantees the transparency and accuracy of carbon accounting.

Read more about the the project.

See Indigo Valley's Carbon Neutral Certificate 

FIND ABOUT MORE ABOUT INDIGO VALLEY FOR YOU