Call us Mon-Fri 9-5pm
0333 222 4020
View More >
Our beans are now packed in fully recyclable bags. Another first for Indigo Valley Coffee Company.
We only source green coffee beans from Fairtrade or Rainforest Alliance producers.
We capture 94.1% of our emissions and carbon-offset the remaining 5.9% with forestry schemes.
We are a Great Taste Producer and guarantee excellence in every cup from all our delicious coffees.
At no cost to you, every case of coffee sold supports the work of Hope for Justice and the Slave Free Alliance.
Based in the Cotswolds and serving the whole of the UK, with free next-day delivery.